Job Overview: Trilix is looking for a designer who is driven, constructive, organized and a good listener. You need to be able to apply your strengths to create visual interest and strong communication on all things marketing, from identities to digital ads to trade shows and everything in between while working independently and with teammates.
- Create for a range of clients in collaboration with creative leads
- Produce appropriate designs based on established strategies and goals
- Use your expertise to creatively expand to ideas
- Collaborate regularly with teammates
- Efficiently multi-task and keep a high quality of work
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in design
- Ability to visualizing and producing concepts effectively
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Confidence in use of Adobe Design Suite and digital development tools
- Strong understanding of preparing art for production
Trilix Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Trilix is committed to recruiting and employing a strong, diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for our open positions will receive equal and fair consideration. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive work environment where all individuals can connect, collaborate, and thrive, no matter their background. We celebrate our office culture and all employees who contribute to our vision and our clients' success.