Trilix is seeking a full-time email communications specialist to develop email marketing strategies and execute email marketing campaigns for clients.
This role on Trilix’s Communications team will require general marketing knowledge, professional written and oral communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and working proficiency with analytics and statistics. The ideal applicant will have some experience managing email marketing on behalf of a brand, including list management, polished content placement in email templates, managing proofs and testing before deployment, and reporting on campaign analytics (bounce rates, open rates, clickthrough rates, etc.). Experience with Campaign Monitor or similar email marketing platforms (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Active Campaign, etc.) is also desired. This is an entry-level role appropriate for applicants with a few years of relevant experience or recent graduates with relevant marketing internship experience.
This role will be primarily responsible for the creation of recurring and one-off email marketing campaigns for numerous clients in collaboration with members of the Communications, Creative and Interactive teams. Responsibilities will largely focus on content placement within a template, pre-deployment quality assurance and post-deployment reporting, analysis, and insights.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Maintain a calendar, spreadsheet or other organizational system to coordinate timing of clients’ email marketing campaigns.
- Understand clients’ email marketing strategies, tactics and content needs.
- Work with project managers to obtain all required written and visual content for each email.
- Layout copy and visuals in email templates in Campaign Monitor.
- Work with other Trilix teams to develop new email templates when needed.
- Coordinate internal and external email testing and proofing process.
- Manage clients’ email lists and ensure proper, updated lists are pulled for each email deployment.
- Deploy email campaigns.
- Report on campaign metrics (typically written, but occasional oral summaries will also be expected) for clients after campaign deployment.
- Develop insights and future testing strategies based on reporting analysis.
- Assist Account Management team with pitching email marketing to clients.
Candidates should have a college degree or equivalent experience. They should also be detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, collaborative, and able to meet tight client-driven deadlines.