Trilix is looking for a front-end web developer with at least five years of experience. The position requires designing websites, converting those designs into responsive markup and working with developers to tie the site into our home-grown CMS.
This position will work on many websites in a variety of industries and will coordinate with strategic, account and sales personnel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years experience building responsive websites.
- Experience in web design principles with an understanding of navigation and user interface.
- Experience evaluating existing user interfaces to suggest design improvements.
- Familiarity with common design programs. Experience with Sketch a plus.
- Knowledge of cross-platform issues and troubleshooting CSS bugs across all major browsers.
- Experience with SASS.
- Experience with versioning.
- Good organization skills. Must be able to work on multiple projects at once and manage time accordingly.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative and flexible team-oriented environment with both internal and external clients.