Trilix is seeking a highly creative Motion Graphics Artist and Animator to produce unique and engaging animated content. This position is to expand a team of like-minded storytellers, developing videos for a wide array of clients and markets. Tasks and responsibilities of this position would include the development of a variety of animated content from complete motion graphics projects to supplementary elements for video content.
The Trilix Video Team is comprised of dedicated videographers, producers, editors, motion designers and sound designers who work in close collaboration to create engaging video content at various scales and evolving styles. Strong candidates for this position would be able to demonstrate a unique artistic vision and style to contribute to a growing team of artists eager for growth and new perspectives.
Job duties include:
- Engaging in the conceptualization and creation of animated videos and animated elements that include designing, illustrating, and animating artwork for a variety of projects.
- Collaborating with producers, video editors, graphic designers, sound designers and other animators at various levels of scope and scale in the creation of animated video content.
- Demonstrating unique perspectives and visual identities.
- Willingness to rapidly test and experiment with new ideas and techniques.
- Respond to constructive direction and feedback to improve final products.
- Efficiently multi-task and retain a high standard of quality.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A degree in animation or related creative discipline with demonstrated experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working within a creative team environment.
- Strong knowledge and applied skills utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Unique creative portfolio that demonstrates a diversity of work.
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivation with the readiness to try new things and work outside of creative comfort zones.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with additional software in the Adobe Creative Suite such as Premiere Pro.
- Basic experience in simple 3D animation practices.
- Experience with basic post-production workflows.
- Experience within multi-disciplinary art environments.
Trilix Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Trilix is committed to recruiting and employing a strong, diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for our open positions will receive equal and fair consideration. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive work environment where all individuals can connect, collaborate, and thrive, no matter their background. We celebrate our office culture and all employees who contribute to our vision and our clients' success.