The primary responsibility of the project manager is to successfully manage client projects/campaigns, ensuring the agency meets scheduled deadlines and due dates within approved budgets. The project manager is expected to partner with account managers, understand the execution needs of client projects/campaigns and create project timelines and estimates that fit within overarching schedules and budgets.
Project managers foster consistency and exhibit attention to detail while always being mindful of budgets, deadlines and client satisfaction.
- Develops project timelines while also proactively managing and updating project timelines and deliverables throughout the life of the project.
- Manages the consistent, successful facilitation of projects from estimation through launch and any ongoing execution.
- Maintains and monitors overarching project budgets and schedules on a weekly basis.
- Ensures budget statements of work are approved before work commences.
- Ensures billing/revenue recognition meeting prep is complete.
- Maintains a deep understanding of project and campaign workflow.
- Manages communication with all internal subject matter experts.
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Responsible for daily timesheet completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
High Level Tasks
- Designs project/campaign architecture and estimate structure.
- Assists in creating initial project/campaign estimates.
- Opens appropriate client jobs within Workamajig platform.
- Collaborates with account manager on any project management-specific areas of project/campaign creative briefs.
- Leads internal kickoff meetings from a tactical level.
- Monitors budget and provides recommendations for scope-creep solutions.
- Participates in billing/revenue recognition meetings.
- Completes timesheets daily.
- BS/BA in marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of business experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Behaves ethically and demonstrates integrity, respect and confidentiality in all situations.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Project managers usually work in an office environment but the purpose of the project may sometimes take them off-site.
- Project managers work a standard work week but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones.
Trilix Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Trilix is committed to recruiting and employing a strong, diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for our open positions will receive equal and fair consideration. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive work environment where all individuals can connect, collaborate, and thrive, no matter their background. We celebrate our office culture and all employees who contribute to our vision and our clients' success.