Trilix is seeking a highly creative Video Editor with a passion for storytelling to produce unique and engaging video content. This position is to expand a team of like-minded storytellers, developing videos for a wide array of clients and markets.
Job duties include:
- Engaging in video editing and other post-production duties for an extensive variety of video content.
- Prepare and organize Premiere projects and associated files and assets within a server environment.
- Collaborating with producers, videographers, and motion graphic artists to see to the assembly and completion of video projects.
- Developing video content tailored to social media platforms.
- Demonstrating unique perspectives and visual identities.
- Willingness to rapidly test and experiment with new ideas and techniques.
- Respond to constructive direction and feedback to improve final products.
- Efficiently multi-task and retain a high standard of quality.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A degree in film production or related creative discipline with demonstrated experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with video editing in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge and applied skills utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Solid understanding of the effectiveness of video on social media platforms.
- Unique creative portfolio that demonstrates a diversity of work.
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated samples of interview-based video storytelling.
- Self-motivation with the readiness to try new things and work outside of creative comfort zones.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with additional software in the Adobe Creative Suite such as After Effects, Audition and Photoshop.
- Experience with basic motion graphics skills and workflows.
- Experience within multi-disciplinary art environments.
Trilix Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Trilix is committed to recruiting and employing a strong, diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for our open positions will receive equal and fair consideration. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive work environment where all individuals can connect, collaborate, and thrive, no matter their background. We celebrate our office culture and all employees who contribute to our vision and our clients' success.