Trilix is seeking a highly creative Videographer, with an emphasis on sports media, to create unique and engaging fan content for in-venue and social platforms. This position is to support the creative marketing efforts of a sports organization team by developing a wide variety of videos from concept to completion.
Job Duties Include:
- Capturing and documenting games and team related activities.
- Conceptualizing and executing on video concepts and deliverables
- Utilize strong collaboration skills with fellow team members.
- Edit a variety of sports-related content for social media platforms.
- Effective planning skills to execute at all levels of production.
- Respond to constructive direction and feedback to improve final products.
- Efficiently multi-task and to meet deadlines and marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A degree in film production.
- 2-3 years of experiences in various aspects of film post-production.
- Demonstrated experience in DSLR, or equivalent, production and editing workflows.
- Unique creative portfolio that demonstrates a diversity of work.
- Knowledge and applied skills utilizing the Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Self-motivation with the readiness to go above and beyond.
- Possess strong communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Demonstrated experience in sports marketing.
- Expanded experience with the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience within multi-disciplinary art environments.